There are 5 different statuses a Quote can be in:
- Draft – In this status, quotes can be edited.
- Approved – In this status the quote is ready to be sent to a customer and cannot be edited.
- Accepted – Either you or the customer can put the quote in either of these statuses.
- Declined: Either you or the customer can put the quote in either of these statuses.
- Invoiced: This status is reached when you click on options and select Mark as Invoiced.
Revert to Draft:
If there is an error on a quote and it is out of the draft status. You are able to click Options and select Revert to Draft.
Once a quote has been accepted, you are able to copy the quote to an invoice or purchase order which will create an invoice or purchase order with the same items in the quote.